Limited Warranty- During the first 12 months from date of original retail purchase, any PerfectPass component that fails due to defects in materials or workmanship will be repaired or replaced at the option of PerfectPass at no charge.
All warranty claims must be authorized in advance and a Return Authorization (R/A #) issued. All packages, correspondence, documents and packing slips must reference this R/A #.
Warranty excludes components damaged my improper installation or improper use of boat. Servo Motors are water resistant, but not water proof. Servo motors may become damaged if excess water is run in a boats bilge and this may void warranty. Ensure your boat is properly “bilged” prior to operating.
Before contacting your dealer, we recommend you contact our “Tech Service” department to discuss your problem/ concern. It may be something that can be resolved without a dealer visit.
1. If your PerfectPass was factory installed, any warranty issues should be directed to your authorized dealer. PerfectPass encourages all customers to contact us prior to visiting your dealer for “technical support” as many issues may be easily handled direct with customer.
2. If your PerfectPass was purchased and installed by a dealer you may contact your dealer direct or initiate a warranty claim with PerfectPass.
3. If your PerfectPass was purchased directly from the Company, contact us at the number below.
4. Please note that PerfectPass does NOT pay for warranty labor without first obtaining authorization.
5. Parts being replaced do not include shipping costs outside of North America.
Warranty Service / Technical Support
PerfectPass Control Systems Inc.
14 Trider Crescent
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
CANADA B3B 1R6
(Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm EST)
Shipping Parts to PerfectPass – Any parts being shipped to PerfectPass under warranty or for inspection / repair after warranty period should be sent via the U.S. Postal Service “Priority Post”. (No UPS Ground Shipments accepted) You may also send via Fed Ex Air or UPS Air.
For customs purposes mark as “Marine Parts Returning to Manufacturer”
Please make sure the package includes either the R/A # clearly marked on the box, and a letter inside stating the nature of the return complete with your full address & contact information.